Làm Tông Đồ
Welcome to VEYM
The Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement (VEYM) is a non-profit faith based organization with aims to train youth to become well-rounded individuals within society and ideal Christians. The+ VEYM is a branch of the Apostleship of Prayer, now known as the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network, an official pontifical service under the Holy See. At present, there are over 130 VEYM Chapters at parishes across the US with approximately 2500 youth leaders and over 25,000 youth members.
VEYM Virtual Graduation Ceremony
To all our young VEYM members, especially those who will be graduating this year but will be unable to attend in-person graduation ceremonies due to COVID-19, We're here with you to celebrate your achievements and to give thanks to God!
VEYM is excited to host our first ever virtual graduation ceremony. We will have the honor of hosting Bishop Nguyen Thai Thanh from the Diocese of Orange as Commencement Speaker, and will receive a special blessing from the Pope's personal representative to the US, Apostolic Nuncio Archbishop Christophe Pierre.
Singer Thúy An along with HTs around the country will also be here to cheer you on.
Deadline: Wednesday, May 20th, 2020
To register, send the following to Tr. Tra My at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name (Last, Middle, First) of graduating student
- Baptismal name of graduating student
- Name of affiliated Chapter
- Name of affilated League of Chapters
- Grade graduating from (must be graduating from elementary school, middle, high school, undergraduate degree, or graduate degree)
- Favorite Bible quote (name book and verse)
- Describe in 1 sentence your future aspiration
- A portrait picture in VEYM/TNTT full and appropriate uniform (no whistle lanyard on shoulder, no rolled sleeve)
- Optional: Portrait picture in graduation gown
- Optional: School achievements (examples: valedictorian, salutatorian, dean's list, national honor society, honors, scholarships, awards, athletics, etc)
Ngợi Ca Tình Mẹ - Mother's Day Concert
You're invited to come together to celebrate and honor our mothers in this special and one of a kind virtual concert with new advances in technology and delivery. Special international Vietnamese EYM guests also performing. Don't miss out!! 😇